About King Edmund School
KES is "In Pursuit of Excellence". This phrase captures the true sense of what KES is about - of always wanting to do better and improve on what has already been achieved. It sums up the vision for students and staff and others linked to KES - to always look to achieve their "Personal Best" in every aspect of school life. KES has a set of values that sit behind its vision to provide students and staff with a real sense of what should motivate them to help achieve the school vision:
- Our school is one where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their personal best.
- Our school is welcoming, inclusive, has a real community feel and is a place where everyone is valued.
- Our students and staff treat each other equitably, fairly, with kindness and with mutual respect.
- Our students and staff are enterprising and approach challenges with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Our environment is safe and clean with everyone sharing responsibility for it.
- Our culture is one of continuous improvement, creativity and enthusiasm.
|Categories:||Schools & Nurseries|